Supply Chain Solutions
Warehousing, Distribution, and Fulfillment are critical elements of the supply chain and directly equate to the satisfaction of your customer
Freight Systems has the resources, people and expertise in place to offer you solutions that affect all phases of your distribution network. Benefiting from a streamlined supply chain and innovative freight handling solutions, our customers enjoy significant cost savings while reducing their carbon footprint.
Our experienced workforce provides a range of efficient and cost-effective warehousing and storage services, as well as prompt, reliable logistics and distribution to various destinations.
Freight Systems is fully conversant in what makes a supply chain inefficient and translates its knowledge into evolving, improving solutions which are innovative, efficient, and scalable whatever your operation’s size. With our customized storage programs and fully automated warehouse management systems, we are well equipped to meet all your supply chain needs.
- Inventory Management – We monitor your inventory, including stock levels and ageing, to help reduce your storage and insurance cost, taxes, and tied-up capital.
- Supply Chain Management – From the vendor to the end-consumer, we oversee all processes within the supply chain, securing your material flow and accelerating throughput times.
- Supplier Management – Stay connected with suppliers, experience shorter lead times and more reliable fulfillment with Freight Systems. Our supplier management system bridges time zones, cultures and distance to create a seamless supply chain.
- A Dynamic Supply Chain – Adaptable, direct and proactive supply chain management
- Shortened Cycle Lengths – Minimizes repeat deliveries to cut costs and prevent oversupply
- Fewer fixed assets – Minimizes warehousing infrastructures and operational overheads.
- Reduced Freight Costs – Fewer units to transport means lower transit costs.
- Improved stock control – Reduces damaged inventory and obsolete product mountains.
- Increased flexibility and control with Greater visibility and real time information with Reduced risks and disruptions
Value Added Services
- Documentation Consulting
- Pick & Pack
- Custom Labeling & Handling
- Pack-and-Hold & Staging
- WMS Installation
- Light Assembly
- Inventory Management
One of the leading supply chain service provider
If your business requires a dedicated facility, Freight Systems can implement a solution with the resources and visibility required to fulfill the unique needs of your customers. Within a multi-tenant environment, you have access to the same level of supply chain management expertise while we leverage your distribution spend, because the cost of space, labor, and equipment are shared.
Let Freight Systems first establish a relationship with you to fully understand your core business objectives.
Whether you’re shipping direct-to-consumer or direct-to-retail, we have an array of services and the processes in place to develop a warehousing and distribution solution that will add value and competitive advantage to your supply chain.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Freight Systems ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.